New for 2018
The tent corners are now 10 inches tall which provides
more room inside the tent, at no additional weight or cost.
The LightHeart Duo tent is one of the roomiest 3 season, fully enclosed 2 person tents on the market. The center patented ridge pole provides full use of measured headroom and allows users to sit up and change clothes comfortably
Made in the USA
US Patent No.8555908
· 3-season, fully enclosed, roomy 2 person tent.
· Weight 2.25 lbs., (before seam sealing), Floor Area – 38.2 sq. ft.
· 45 inches of head room, 100 inches long, 55 inches wide.
· Imported fabric - silicone coated both sides, 30D ripstop nylon 66 with hydrostatic head over 3500mm. 1.4oz / sq. yd. (after coating).
· Colors (tent/floor) - Cranberry/Pewter, Pewter/Cranberry, Steel Blue/Pewter, Woodland Camo/Gray.
· Spacious, hybrid single/double wall design.
· Two large side entry doors with 2-way zippers.
· Two large closeable Ridge vents.
· Two Pockets.
· Awning fly with zipper on front. Standard fly with zipper on back.
· 8 inch bathtub floor.
· All seams double stitched. Corners are boxed off with 10 inch carbon fiber stays that are sewn into the corners.
· LineLocs™ on all 4 corners for precision tensioning of tent.
· Includes ridge pole, matching stuff sack and reflective tie-out cords.
· Velcro tabs for ridge pole and trekking/tent poles.
· Utilizes a pair of trekking/tent poles, 130 cm +, for setup (not included).
· Requires 8 stakes, minimum.
· The lateral ridge pole connecting the inverted trekking/tent poles allows the entire headroom height to be usable space and makes the tent very stable under wind loads.
· Requires seam sealing prior to use.
· Camouflage version only has non-reflective (solid black) webbings and non-reflective tie out cord.
· Stakes and awning pole sold separately.
· Optional orange zipper pulls sold separately.