New for 2018
The tent corners are increased to 10 inches to provide increased room at the head and foot.
Designed for the ‘BIG & TALL’. The SoLong 6 is SO Long, that hikers over 6’8” will fit comfortably in this tent. There is so much room in this tent that 2 ‘regular size’ people can share it.
Made in the USA
US Patent No.8555908
· 3-season, fully enclosed, roomy 1+ person.
· Weight 2 lbs., (before seam sealing), Floor Area - 30 sq. ft.
· 45 inches of head room, 100 inches long, 55 inches wide in the center, tapers to 30 inches at each end.
· Imported fabric - silicone coated both sides, 30D ripstop nylon 66 with hydrostatic head over 3500mm. 1.4oz / sq. yd. (after coating).
· Colors (tent/floor) - Cranberry/Pewter, Pewter/Cranberry, Steel Blue/Pewter, Woodland Camo/Gray.
· Hybrid single/double wall design.
· Two large side entry doors with 2-way zippers.
· Two large closeable Ridge vents.
· One Pocket.
· Awning fly with zipper on front. Standard fly with zipper on back.
· 8 inch bathtub floor.
· All seams double stitched. Corners are boxed off with 10 inch carbon fiber stays that are sewn into the corners.
· LineLocs™ on all 4 corners for precision tensioning of tent.
· Includes ridge pole, matching stuff sack and reflective tie-out cords.
· Velcro tabs for ridge pole.
· Utilizes a pair of trekking/tent poles, 130 cm +, for setup (not included).
· Requires 6 stakes.
· The lateral ridge pole connecting the inverted trekking/tent poles allows the entire headroom height to be usable space and makes the tent very stable under wind loads.
· Requires seam sealing prior to use.
· Camouflage version only has non-reflective (solid black) webbings and non-reflective tie out cord.
· Stakes and awning pole sold separately.
· Optional orange zipper pulls sold separately.