- MADE IN AMERICA.
- Rain fly comes down to 3 inches off the ground.
- Cranberry tent with Pewter floor, or
- Pewter tent with Cranberry floor
- Camouflage tent with Pewter floor
- 3500 mm Hydrostatic head 1.1 oz sil-nylon.
- Roomy 1+ person tent.
- Fully double walled tent.
- 3-Season usage.
- 1 large side entry door with 2-way zipper.
- Small vestibule to store your boots.
- Requires seam sealing prior to use.
- Utilizes trekking poles for setup.
- Reflective tie out cord.
- Velcro tabs for ridge pole.
- Matching stuff sack.
Its unusual design provides for spacious headroom, The lateral ridge pole connecting the inverted trekking poles allows the entire headroom height to be usable space and makes the tent very stable under wind loads. There is adequate room to store all of your gear inside the tent or have a child or dog join you.
Bests for hikers under 5'10"
Optional adjustable aluminum tent poles are available for those who do not use two hiking/trekking poles.
Optional orange zipper pulls will need to be attached to the zipper sliders.